Monday, 10 October 2011

The power of a smile.


I SMILE one of those favorite songs I listen to and sing along over and over again. It is amazing what a smile can do!
One may be going through a lot in life or even a not so good day but the moment you smile at them, it changes it all.
A smile has worked miracles in my life severally. I one day walked in an interview room and I was all nervous. It was my first job interview so I did not know what to expect! One of the ladies at the panel of four interviewers just looked at me and smiled. Even though the other three were all stoned faced, she gave me courage to go through the interview. I felt I could answer the questions well after her smile. The nervousness was gone. To cut the long story short, I got the job! All thanks to God and I say this to the glory and honor of His holy name.
We all go through tough times in our lives. Sometimes all we need is just a simple smile to make us get on our feet again. After all, God created us with a smile on our faces so why not just use it to the maximum?
Personally, I love smiling. It has become like my trademark.
I urge you to do this today, SMILE even if it is at the trees. 
Here are a few quotes on smile:
“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day” Jackson Brown Jr.
“People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a smile” Lee Mildon.
“A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” Phyllis Diller.
“If you smile when no one else is around, it means that you really mean it” Andy Rooney.
“Always remember to be happy because you never know who is falling in love with your smile”
HAVE A SMILEFUL DAY!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment