Last year, I walked down the Isle to simply say forever I do, to the man whom I have vowed to be with in times of sickness and health, poverty and wealth and only death will separate us.
Well, one year down the line and I have learnt that marriage is not for the faint hearted. I thank God for this far since He has been faithful to us. He has provided for us, kept us in good health, and nurtured our relationship.

For some, marriages do not even last that one year. But honestly if your marriage has its foundation in Christ, you can even live together for a century. I have seen couples celebrate their golden jubilee and they are usually so happy.
As I celebrate my one year in marriage, I am careful to thank GOD for His faithfulness. My prayer is that I will one day not only celebrate fifty but one hundred years in marriage!
Oh yes that is very possible. For we know that all things work together for those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose. (New International Version Bible.)
In as much as this may seem impossible to man, all things are possible with God. Matthew 19:26 (With man this is impossible but with God, all things are possible.)
I wish all couples could resolve their marital problems amicably. Prayer changes things and we should all pray for our marriages. The devil comes to steal kill and destroy (John 10:10).
On this day, I want to wish us a happy anniversary!
Glory to God Almighty.
No comments:
Post a Comment