Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Happy New Year!!!


I have so many things to be grateful to God for. Be it the fact that He is my God, a father whom I can run to in times of trouble and He embraces me in His warm arms making me smile again. I have a family that gives me my identity and loves me, I have friends who always give me a shoulder to lean on and make life worth living. All these are things to be grateful to God about. I have clothes to cover my nakedness, I have enough food to ensure I do not sleep hungry; I have a shelter where I can stay in to keep me from the cold outside. 
There are many people out there who do not have these privileges. I am not more special than them but God’s love and mercies as well as faithfulness have ensured I have all these. God loves us all equally, whether you live in a Mansion or a mud house. We are all His children. 

The one thing I am most grateful to God about is for enabling me to see the New Year 2012! Wow it feels so great and I am blessed, humbled and honored to be among those who saw the dawn of this leap year. Happy New Year everyone. For sure this is the year to be grateful to God for the countless blessings that sometimes we cannot see. It is a year to make things right with God if you still have not. God is a God of second chances. He wants to see to it that we surrender our lives to Him since He is the one in charge of our destiny.
This year, come to Jesus, His door is still wide open, anyone who runs to it will be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment