I have often looked at various celebrity ladies who wear high-heeled shoes and walk as if they were wearing flat shoes. Most of them make me wonder how it feels being in high heels the whole day. This is not to say it is only celebrities who wear high-heeled shoes. Several other women do so daily.
I have tried these kinds of shoes but I have not managed to stay with them for a whole day. I always carry sandals with me just to be home safe without a backache. Since women love fashion, shoes also come in varieties.
Some ladies may be afraid of wearing these shoes but once in a while circumstances force them to wear them anyway.
Here are samples of the shoes that may make you have a serious backache if you are not used to being in them.
Court shoes (Mostly worn into the office)
Fun and funky high heels. (Worn to weddings or evening parties)
High-heeled Boots. (Can be worn with smart casuals to any place)
Standard black pump. (Also worn to the office and when attending official functions).
Evening sandal. (Worn to weddings or evening parties)
Kitten heels (Can be worn with a short skirts with tights)
Wedges (Worn with skirts and summer dresses)
Cuban heels (Mostly worn to a dance as they give greater stability to the feet.)
Gladiators. (Can be worn to a graduation or with a dress or a short skirt)
Transvestite and tranny high heels. (Mostly worn to parties with a dress, skirt or trouser).
No comments:
Post a Comment