Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Worship.


I have always admired the praise and worship teams right from my local church to the time I went to high school and when I finally landed in campus. 
 

To date, I can listen to worship music for 24 hours without getting bored but every time my spirit is uplifted. I just admire seeing people on stage using their God-given talents all to the glory and honor of His holy name. Music has always been, and forever it will be.

Lucifer sang while in heaven together with the angels but the moment he started boasting he was thrown out of heaven. Music shall forever be, and the Bible tells us when we get to heaven we will just be singing together with the angels “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God almighty who was and is and is to come” (Revelation 4:8), and “You are worthy our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power for you created all things and by your will they were created and have their being.” (Revelation 4:11).

 
I just can’t wait for that time when all I will be doing is just worshiping God forever and ever…day and night, in eternity that is.
But we do not have to wait for eternity to worship God. We can do that daily while living here on earth.
No day is complete without worship. God has so much power and majesty. This is enough reason for us to worship Him every single day.

We can actually talk about God from day to day (1 Chronicles 16:23).
We can declare His glory (1 Chronicles 16:24).
We can recognize His hands of creation in the heavens (1Chronicles 16:26).
We can talk of His honor and majesty, the strength He possesses and the gladness He gives us (1Chronicles 16: 27).
Each new day brings new reasons to pray to God to praise His name and to proclaim His love. Let us make our worship of Him something we do from day to day. 


No day is complete without worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment